LTV5 – Fugitive
A player’s ticket is drawn. That player has choice of game and decides to play Fugitive. That player can choose to be the Fugitive or have another ticket drawn, and have that player whose ticket was drawn be The Fugitive.
Minumum 4 taggers. Recommended number of players: 6 to 10
Recommended Taggers: Multiple sets of Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger 2-Packs
1 flag or tube sock for the Fugitive
How to Play:
- Find a wide open outdoor space – backyard, park, picnic area of a forest preserve
- Everyone meet in a middle neutral area to sync up the taggers. Make sure all players set their taggers to Solo play.
- The Fugitive attaches one tube sock to the right side of their pants, as you would if you were playing flag football.
- The Fugitive presses their trigger and has a ten second head start to run and hide from the group.
- Everyone else presses their triggers at the same time. This sets off the 10 second countdown voice.
- Everyone runs like heck to find the Fugitive!!
- Start firing at anyone in order to eliminate them.
- When a player other than the Fugitive is out of lives, they must return to an Out-of-Play neutral area
- If the Fugitive is out of lives, he or she stands where they are, with their arm and hand holding the tagger in the air. This signals to the other players that you, The Fugitive, are out of lives.
- Any other player can now attempt to take the Fugitive’s flag.
- Game play ends when either time is up or someone has captured the Fugitive’s flag
The player who captures the Fugitive’s Flag is awarded 3 points.
If the Fugitive remains not captured before the time is up, then he or she is awarded 3 points.
Each player has a cumulative point total for the entire Laser Tag Session, which generally is a minimum of 4 games.
This variation is recommended to be played by players 13 or up. I don’t want to be held responsible for any kids getting lost in the woods.